Christmas LoveThis year, instead of sending out cards, here are my messages to all my loved ones! Merry Christmas in advance to all of you! :D
Maria Wilson, aka Bestie/Alterego Hey Maria, I think I will be writing you a card anyways because christmas won't be christmas if not for the million-and-one things I know I've to thank you for :) and no they are not going on my blog. But anyways :) I think you know what I have to say la. The usual. I love you very much and yes although this year might've been a little tougher on us cos of our changes and all, we will always be the best of friends. I love you for life! May God bless you, and yes may we keep growing in His love everyday. Love ya truckloads.. :) :)
Joyce Lee, aka bestie from psch!Hellooo Joycie! :D omg la we hardly met up this year. Your birthday pressie is still at my house. Tsk! Haha. Oh well. Must meet up soon k! And I can't believe you're staying so near me now! That just rocks la. Amazes me at how busy we are. Even though we're only about er 1 km apart (haha I really don't do math very well) we hardly ever visited each other! 2006 was a crazy year aye :( oh well. Happy for you though. Good luck with *! :D and we should definitely go shopping and catch up! Before JC comes and wrecks all the fun. Okdokay, love you like loads! And I honestly miss the psch days we had. Haha. Ok, lots of love bestie.. Muackkks :)
Venessa Phang, aka Fatty Queen!/Tai Tai Partner Omg hello fatty! :D this year was crazy. I still can't believe we found so much chemistry in just er, nine months or so? I love shopping with you and everything, bitching, dreaming (ahem), decieving each other (closely linked to dreaming.. We suck), going hunkhunting (yay I invented a new word), and growing fat together. :D Starbucks is probably most responsible for that. Gosh, the amount of frapps we consume! Java Chip owns eh. And you're a beautiful ballerina! Just like Hyon Rin! Haha. Oh yea. Speaking of which. I loved the Goong days! Bliss during the O-Lvl period. You also have great taste in clothes, and I think you will achieve our goal of becoming a tai tai faster than I will :( hahaha! I wish you the best anyways, your days will be merry aye, whether or not you become Mrs _ _ _ :) please don't kill me. And I believe you should know why, cause Ms Kee loves you very much! So yeah! Boys suck la huh. Haha. Ok, er that was a ton of crapping. Actually I just want to tell you that wo ai ni! And, thank you for being my goody, you are a great pal. Smuacks babe! God bless you! Zao ri zao dao xing fu :) heehee
Tee Chewxiang, aka Chewy, 1/3 of The Trio! Hellooo Chewy! I really want to thank you for the effort you put in. I know this year hasn't been the best, but I hope to mend stuff. And I really hope that you won't give up hope. The trio thingy's been good, I hope you enjoyed your nydc birthday treat! Hope you will remember everylilthing we did together. And honestly I think you're a really pretty girl and yes although I know H20 is good for me but I'm still resisting the bland taste :/ haha.. Oh and even though we may go to different JCs next year we must definitely meet up :) I'm sorry for the mess I've made, I hope things will brighten up. With love, <3
Fu Xianguang, aka Fatty King Hi Mr Lobang. When you stop pissing at me, I hope you read this and believe it. I really do appreciate our friendship. I think you're a good friend and I like talking to you late at night. I find you hilarious at times, and at others, you're just unbelievable (think Audrea's lesson, or Blaw's or Lai's) but at least you give me reasons for your actions so I guess that makes you more forgivable lol but I still think you're rude in class so that's that. Anyway, I don't think you care la. And yeah okay I will agree with you on one thing (though you once told me I never understood you and we can never agree on anything and I'm gonna prove you wrong), Java Chip frap at Starbucks rocks my socks, our socks :D and I can't believe you watch French movies (my mom says they usually include lotsa porn - I didn't say I believed her!), and you actually count the number of feathers chicken little has, though you claim it was innocent Boon who tagged it. You meanie. Okay, I shall end here my man. You are a really nice friend la :) haha! I can see you puking at the computer screen already. Oh by the way, read the entry before this and STOP BOOZING! It's damn freaky I tell you, you and your vodka! Okdokay, that's it, omg i overtyped! Lol :) kk God bless you and all the best for next year :D friends forever!!
Sim Lengshan, aka Partners for LifeHiiiiiii Partneh!! :D hahaha really missed sec three la omg. The fun and everything! The gossiping and the sleeping in class. Before life got stressful and sick and I became the dep and had to conform to rules. Oh man. Haha. But oh well, guess we have all moved on well and feeling great! Hope we can still meet up next year and all.. That will be awesome!! Would not want to let a friend like you slip by :) keep that old funk, and keep that smile on your face. You're like the best ever okay. And I mean it girl. Love you alot alot alot. <3 :)
Daryl Kam, aka bestguyfriendithink :)Hello D! Haha. We didn't talk much this year cos we were both very busy. But we had the usual essential talks :) and I hope poly life is good. Look on the bright side yeah. I miss the late nights! Haha aerosmith till four am. And thanks for helping me get through the tough times. You're the rock heh :) oh well, hope we'll be friends for like ever man! :) I think you've really matured and that's real good yeh. Lots of love, God bless you. :)