Hi :) I'm feeling better now, so I'm going to blog a good entry. Okay, so, life has been challenging. I am facing my fears now. Trying to anyway. Hah, who am I kidding. No but really I am trying and not turning back. Er yeah. Okay. (why do I always contradict pfft) Percussion chalet's tomorrow, I hope it will be fun. That reminds me, I've yet to call Ven and Chew bout my return. Oh I like this perfume from Carolina Herrerra. It's nice and sweet. I like the apple fragrance from DKNY too but I think it's too common, like corporate and all. Anyhow. Sighhh. I don't think I'm a nice person. -.- k enough laments. Think I'd better get going. Oh yes I'm into CJ for the first three months. :) not hyped, but not crushed. Just thank God for everything aye. Aight, gotta say one last thing. I love my daddy to bits and pieces.. Yup that's all.