I felt I was mad a few days ago. But maybe I'm just seriously depressed. And God knows why. I don't know if Jesus is good, and if He loves me. But I think He does, because I know without a doubt that He's around, and therefore, if He truly exists, His word should hold true as well. So. Jesus is good. Yeh? Yeh. Whatever. What am I saying. Yeh I mean shouldn't it be like duh for someone like me, a christian? I don't know why this is so hard for me. I am so depressed I think I may not last till church next Sat and I hope someone can give some love to me. I am very affected by violence. Watched Alexandra the Great in M'sia and got scared. And it's horrible. It's been a horrifying week I never want to relive. I just want to die. This feels worse than when I broke up with N. Lord, help me.