I'm getting the jitters already cos school is starting. I am supposed to be excited, but I am getting a little nervous. So many people are going to be there. Like from everywhere. But anyway, I hope it will be fun :)
Today was great. I went out with Joyce and we looked around Holland V, saw the cool brown bag (:D) and spotted quite a few in town as well. Not such a bad job for window shoppers! Haha. BUT BUT BUT *hyperventilates* I saw a neaaaaaat dress that's so bloody sexy :D :D I sooo love it la. And it's only $76 I think. The money's not the problem here, but I've decided not to get it after all cos I know my parents will never approve of it. I don't take after their taste la but damn! I know that, this is going too far for them. Dang x 10000! :( Sigh, oh wells. Decision made. Will cancel my reservation tomorrow. Or maybe I should ask them if they'd allow, cos I really do love that dress to death.
That aside. Plenty other gorgeous tops in town :) no worries, I shall be passing by town everyday anyway. Hahah but nah, JC is for mugging and that it shall be.
Church rocked, God rocks. This will be (I think) my last post of the year. And I'd just really like to extend my gratitude to all my friends and family for tiding me over the bad times I've experienced this year. And I just want to wish a great year for everybody. As for myself, I hope my relationship with God will improve. And I'll stick with Him no matter what. :)