Blogging from the school library now. Today's been okay. Meeting V for lunch later. Just talked to ZhiKang! :) I love the dude. Yeaahhh. I pity _. This whole episode reminded me of myself, the bitchy grace from 2005 on the hk band trip. Shoots. I was a total retard and mean freak. I totally understand how _ must have felt then. I wish I could apologize, somehow. And I'm in school now, I keep praying for God's forgiveness every now and then. I just gotta believe that He hears all that I say. Man, I am scared.
Town later. Starbucks should do me a lotta good.
RandomNote:I miss my bestfriend very much. And all my RV friends. I miss the old days where bitching and being mean wasn't an everyday thing. I feel so stupid. How could I have neglected his feelings then. Damn, yknow? Well, at laest I've learnt. M was right all along. We have no right to bitch about someone unless that person did something against us. And one more thing, I now know that feelings cannot be depended upon. They cannot be used to evaluate a person's character. May not always be accurate. I thought they were before, though. Guess we live to learn everyday. Must give everything the benefit of doubt.