Did I tell you that I found my perfect school bag at Far East ystd? :) :)! And it's only $49. I may get it soon. This is so random anyways. Cos I just remembered to blog about something really cool haha my outing with the section folks and Yb. I love em to bits haha. All the gossip. I'm glad band's better now. Er we had sort of like a pizza binge party. We all ate half a pizza each :D okay, most of us meaning me Yb Penny. I love girls with big appetites do you hahahah :) Kenneth took a few pineapples of his fourth piece and collapsed in hysterical laughter. Finally he gave up. You need to eat more kiddo. Hee. :)
But well yes I love them very much! They are amazed that I miss RV. Well. People are, unpredictable. :)
Okay I've got gp notes to read up (dammit) sigh, but yes okay. Blog another day. When I dont feel so dead. Bye guys