I bet everyone is sleeping now and so should I. It is 3AM in the morning, what's a girl with good skin like me doing up at this hour? I will get pimples tomorrow morning. Okay I'm talking shit but whatever. I'm just pleased with the state of my complexion. Because never have I missed a bad ol pussy pimple for months, and I think I just broke that record. I told my mom I survived puberty (like what Maria said the last time), and she said she was proud of me. Haha so random, I don't care. This week was kinda cool la. Er I made a new friend and I think it's amazing that we have so much in common. Nuff about that. I think I'm not really processing stuff very well at this hour so I shall hit the sack. Though I like, have so much to blog about but I'm not really in the mood now so, farewell you.