It's free period again. Hello, blog. I'm feeling rather annoyed and unsettled today
I think I made God angry yesterday. I don't know la, but, He should know my heart. I kind of regretted what I did, but I had no intent so, yeah. Ugh but I think as long as I'm like sorry then it should be okay. After all God said He will never chase away anyone who goes to Him. I guess sometimes I don't know what I do. I just do things on impulse.. I should just forget about what I was thinking then and all that.. Anyway I will never remember my feelings and all that la. What matters in now, right? Like, if I have no intention then so be it right. And anyway there's nothing I can do about it now. OKAY. I should stop scaring myself.
Haiiiii. I miss you.
I miss my bset friend. I just told someone something I shoudn't have said.
Okay, I"M PONNING DANCE cos my shoes are wet and smelly. I am going to see Bro Paul with Amy already haha. Shoots :)