I love my blog now. It's three oh seven am in the morning, I don't feel like sleeping tonight! I wonder how church will be tomorrow. I feel 1658974 miles away from God. But nevermind, we'll just see how it goes. I love this heart thing
♥ it's a pretty little thing yes :)
Rant rant, I want to go to Poly. JC life is super duper hectic. I don't fancy. But like who does, right. My. No bible study with daddy tomorrow morning. Dreadful, I wanted to talk to him. I'm really damn ____ now. I can't explain this sickening feeling. Maybe it's because I'm tired and pissed. Oh well. I love staying up. The feeling is kinda great too. Like the whole world's into dreamland and no one's around to bug you. Yehzz, that's the life. I so want to be pretty, haha, what a random statement, but, haha. Yes. I do want to look good. I'm going to like, straighten my frizzy hair soon. It's so hideous :( and I look ridiculous. Anyway, what brought this up you might ask. It's friendster. Superfcked. So many girls out there are like so unbelievably hot and pretty! And suddenly I just want to be like them. Feel pretty all day and have fun. Make the boys chase, flirt, dump. I need some perk in my life now, it's so annoyingly dead! Ha hah. Raaant. Yeah. This is what happens at three in the morning.
I'm hungry again. But I can't eat, because we're clubbing tomorrow and I don't wanna not be able to fit into my skirt. Sigh, the sacrifices we make for the sake of beauty. I want someone,something now. So So Freaking Wrong.