Omg, I was just looking at my past chat logs. -slaps myself- Memories, memories. Screw all em. Anyway, I'm trying to get over my bad results. Sigh. I feel God has let me down. I feel He doesn't love me. Almost doubting His existence. But you know what. Life is full of dry patches. There are bound to be the downs. It's so hard to psycho myself into thinking that this is all in God's plan. Why didn't He give me AC. I really want to go there. Sigh x 100000.. K I'm looking at this verse thingy next to the com. I don't know if it's a verse but it sounds like one. Trials are not enemies of faith but are opportunities to prove God's faithfulness. I can treat this situation in two ways: 1. Continue being angry and dissatisfied with God and I think it will lead to backsliding? 2. It is a chance to prove God's faithfullness! I may actually be happier in CJ than in AC huh. Maybe I'll find something wonderful to do in CJ. Something that will glorify God. And I'm sure I will have complete happiness when I do that. I mean, like, you'll never get to see God's work unless you're experiencing bad times right. If times are always good it's actually almost impossible to see God's hand at work. If times are bad I'll be able to see it more clearly. Is it worthit. Just because of results I abandon God and walk away from Him cos I'm angry that He didn't give me what I wanted. God once told me He wants to prosper me not to harm me. I should believe that. You know what? I'm just going to believe Him la. Just trust Him. Don't want to make things harder than they are. It's true I don't know why things have worked out like that, but, at least I know that God will always be around and He loves me. And my view is limited. God knows more than anyone. I will trust God.