Hello. I'm really afraid that I'm losing it. I don't know why I'm like that, I'm damn scared! I hope I will remain sane for these two years. Just these two years, please. I'm already damn stressed/frantic about everything. Appeals, auditions.. life in general. :(
Let me begin with this. I got posted to YJC. I don't want to explain why I couldn't get into CJ. Just know that it's because of my own ignorance that I've landed in this situation. Anyway, that aside. YJC was great. People are damn friendly and the teachers are totally un-anal. I really like the school cos they treat us like adults. They don't humiliate students. And they keep discipline talks short and sweet, and to the point. If only I were living closer to the school, I'd definitely (without a doubt) stay there! Can't stress how much I love it there. The only thing that pissed me off was that I was forced to join band. Hilarious la. Haha. Everyone's forced to rejoin their secondary school cca. Haha. Quite ridiculous, but you know the band there is really nice! So I really didn't have a problem. Yup. And YJ sells like cup noodles from a vending machine for like 90 cents. Hah. That would been my breakfast lunch and dinner if I stay there!
Pengsoo got back to CJ already. Lucky ass. I'm awaiting my interview at Pioneer later. Hopefully they want me. Sigh. Brother Paul isn't very happy with me for placing CJ as fourth choice. Sigh. Gotta wait till monday for the final posting. Finally decided on my combination already. H2 math econs lit, H1 geog. Sanity! Sigh. Three sighs in one bloody paragraph. Can you so tell I'm dying under the stress of life. :(