I feel so unpretty. So sick of life, living's a chore.
Today I realised that I am exactly like Adam. We're skeptics and it sucks to admit it. Jesus are you real are you out there do you love us? That's basically it. I talked to him for an hour today. Cheem Talk. Or whatever you'd like to call it heh. It was pretty gruelling. Argument. Debate. Blah blah. I wonder if we really have to figure out so much just to know God? Bible says otherwise though, just that step of faith. I think I have something I've to get rid off. Why's it all so hard? Is God good? Really?
I kinda like ____. Hah. Sucks Balls. I'm turning desperate. (ew)
Someone smokes. Sigh? Sigh. Don't care newaes.
Skool Suckz. I don't want to think so much anymore. I'm Tired. Exams are in a months time. If i don't make it I'm gonna #$%go nuts. (hahh, what are the chances that i will make it)
I'm immature and indecent and unhappy. Why's life so anal? I absolutely abhor being a teenager with like, growing scary revelations. Why do i have to think about things others don't think about? (except that omg, Adam does.) Yeah. I can totally be hyper and all that, but I gotta like solve this problem first. Pressing issue Damn it. Sigh. No use talking about it. I'm really losing my marbles over like everything and anything. Nothing matters more to me than to find the truth now.