It is absolutely essential that I blog tonight. Kobush meeting at church. Went. Came back with a different attitude. Dont want it to get eroded. But Im seriously scared. Sigh!
Met Alvin's neighbour. Recounted a whole host of experiences with evil spirits. And how God pulled him out of it. Wowness. Got prayed for by Pastor Ronnie (I love him and his shiny eyes that look like pretty lamps) For some reason there's peace in that guy. Said the sinner's prayer for the third time (i think. not like it matters) er yeah but I didnt really believe it again, until like after i said it? haha. Dont know lah. But yeah after the prayer I reflected and I don't know what made me take that step of faith! A Really Really mini step though. Then I felt a whole lot better. Oh Baaaaalls. I dont wanna go down again you know?
I think its because I thought through everything. Like, if you dont GO to God, He cant like show Himself to you miraculously cos it'll be forcing already. You know. Yeah. And it's not supposed to be like that. But you gotta say, God I want you & I'm coming to You! Yeaaah. It's all about the heart. I'm gonna mean what I say. And Oh GOD. PLEASE. SHOW UP SOON. I need to know I need to know I need to know