Please say you just love reading my posts, cos I'm going to post another anyways. I'm tiredddd. Let me tell you about today. Band from three to eight? Cheryl and Charisse came down for Alfresco. The music was good. Band people heard and it was like woohoo cool. (I mean like contrast to classical!) Band kinda sucked today though. Practice I mean. Whatever. The same shit happened. Don't want to talk about it to anyone cept to Daddy-o and Maria. My beloveds. Yeah.
Like, shittballs? I screw myself over because of pride. Why do I have to have something that forces me to handle pride? Anyway, I noted another personal flaw that day. I have Such A Hard Time saying No. My goodness sounds stupid yes I agree it does. But, I don't take/inflict? (sounds totally wrong) rejection well. My dad says nothing goes through my head. Only gets to my heart then it stops there. Not for good. Why am I like that?
And my daddy asked me today. What is the risk of believing in Jesus? Daddy, that takes faith. And honestly, I Don't Know. I'm sick and tired. Sighhhh. I miss being my cheery old self.
Random note, you tiao's called oily adjustment, ha ha. Lame talk at the hawker. I love cellmates. And oh yeh my you tiao store wasn't open by the time I reached. Boo. Ha.