The more I read this certain someone's blog, the more I like her. It's funny how at first things seem to be like, pretty cold and neutral but afterawhile you start to thaw. But can't be thawing that much luh. I still can't understand this part of her. Well anyways. pardon me, that was obsessively random.
Today. I towned, and bought myself two tops from Topshop. Basics are the coolest, most practical things on the planet and I love them to bits. White and grey, great colours awesome cut. I'd like to shop more but I don't think I have good taste. Everytime I think something looks good, after I wear it, I start to realise that it isn't actually all that funky and I'm like damn. So, yeah. I always make pretty damn bad choices? All that aside, I heart that golden butterfly necklace and I wish someone would buy it for me. :( (if only I had a boyfriend)
Well okay, that aside too. I think the human mind is scary and difficult to comprehend at the same time. I keep thinking, and I wonder where all this'll lead me.
Resolutions 2007. (Revised Edition, after realising how idealistic a person I am)
- Make GOOD decisions that will benefit myself (define that, I'd say. Will talk about this another time)
- Be rational.
- Study hard.
And that will be it. Hah. Three might just be achievable.
School and FREAKY PE tomorrow. Sigh. Life is a big pile of shit. Haha.