Blogger seems to be extremely screwed today. Well anyway update update, CJSB got Gold for SYF. Today was the competition. A job well done bandsmen! Haha. (is that how you spell it) anyway. I screwed up quite badly today. And we were the only band that didn't cheer like crazy when we received the results. Hah all of us just stoned there. Like. Wtf. (Band people will know why, and I ain't gonna type it here)
Well Alvin's speech was pretty er. Rid of emotions, I'd put it. We'd all expected him to say something more touching (I think, or at least that was what I was expecting) but instead what was delivered wasn't exactly
it. Ah well. Maybe that tear jerker might come later. I mean, if he's really going to go, I think many of us are going to cry our eyes out.. (Despite the fearsome practices and his ferocious temper.) Sir we love you. Truly. :(
After packing up and everything, the band headed for dinner at BK. The one at Far East. I don't particularly like the place but anyways. BK was fine :) I had so much damn food. (Shouldn't be complaining-food is luxury!) Well. I had a whole meal by myself plus a Subway cookie to top it off. Oh the cruel calories! I dread. Yea, and after that about a bunch of the band peeps went to catch Spiderman 3 at Cathay. I wish I could've gone. But I've given up arguing with my parents, so. Yeah. I'm tired.
My parents got me a bunch of lovely flowers. :D And, the gold with honours section camwhored alot today! HAHA, I love you guys.
PS: I will cheer up soon.. Yeah. :]