Bought a dress top (?) from dorothy perkins today. Like it very much! DP is having a great sale on right now so go grab some stuff! (: Also got a lavendar coloured basic tank. Hmmm, shopping is good and theraputic, especially when it's your dad who pays. He's my portable ATM machine I swear. Love you daddy. Haha.
As usual, my mom spent is spending her entire weekend studying/working/doing whatever she's doing except spending some quality time with us...
Church was hilarious. Pastor Cynthia is super cute.
Yes, all is good but everything I think about religion I just get so pissed. I'm such a coward. I don't want to attend church, prayers whatever blah blah and yet Ive no guts to tell my parents. Hmm. It's a really big box to jump out of.. Rejecting a religion you've been "born" into.
Anyhows, enough of religious bullcrap.
Love quote of the day:
When I saw you I fell in love. And you smiled because you knew.