Firstly I want to say a huge thank you to Joey Phoebe and Rishi (: for my early birthday presents. You guys are the best! Really enjoy being around you all (:
Secondly. I did something I would never have done in the past. And my dad is so right. He's almost always right. A wise man like him really does dispense the best advice. He predicts the actions of my friends correctly like, 95% of the time. Anyway, I also talked to my mom about this particular problem. She makes good sense. And she told me I really shouldn't be bothered cos it wasn't through any fault of my own that this problem arose. So, yeah I guess, whatever.
Tomorrow's the last day of school. Yipeeyipeeyayyay. One year's finally passed. I feel more grown up, though sometimes I still feel like a five year old kid kicking up a big fuss, yearning for love and attention. Actually sometimes I still act like a kid; bawling, unhappy, unsatisfied. All on the inside of me. Nevertheless reality dictates that we all have to face up to circumstances, and continue growing up. You can't stop cos time doesn't wait for you. And yes, such is life I suppose.
PS. Feeling frustrated despite talks with friends and family. Never knew things could turn out so bad.