Did nothing and slept the whole day ): got an allergy attack. Sneezed like crazy. Oh and then went to Rebekah's house for our first successful session of PW! Hahaha. Good gracious (: PW is so draining, can't wait for it to be over.. Oh yeah. And my parents and I were talking about how women always talk about petty emotional issues. My dad said he likes my mom cos she talks like a man -.- (ie makes logical sense, unlike me). Now I know why Adam said "Imagine the pain I go through everyday." HAHA.
PS. There is a very good song by this chinese artiste called Fang Da Tong. Horrible name but his song is worth listening to. And because I am a full-fleged and certified computer noob I don't know how to put the Youtube link up here. Well catch it at my other blog: sugarocka.wordpress.com (: