LAST DAY OF SCHOOL (: (: (:
Bro Paul dishes dirt on people in the most sacarstic (yet humorous) fashion. Apart from his ruthless remarks, the Graduation Ceremony was pretty okay. After that came Oral Presentation Dry Run (1). Not bad, Yao said I was overly tense though, and she could understand because I'm a very quiet girl. Well, yea, in class I am.
Another PW meeting again tomorrow I believe. Stupid PW is sapping up everyone's time and energy. :(
Just had a talk/walk with my neighbour across the pool haha (: SevenEleven's mashed potatoes rockkk! And totally random, but my amplifier is SPOILT. WTF. Hardly use it, maybe that's why it's in its current condition. Which brings to mind the fact that the things you don't pay attention to will disintegrate very easily. Hmm. Can't you say the same for relationships?
One thing I can't stand MOST: STICKY, CLINGY PEOPLE.
This is killing me.