Highlight of the day: I got promoted (: very thankful for the results. It's a great relief. Besides this piece of rewarding news, today was another one of those boring days. Went shopping with my dad at Great World City. It's changed alot. Really nice now haha but I don't know why it looks kinda.. backward? Haha can't describe it. Only some parts though. Okay but the variety of shops there rock. I shopped at Dorothy Perkins and found a spanking hot deal! Dresses for $36 each! And they're pretty, mind you. Not one of those unwanted pieces of fabric strewn on racks. They're GOOD STUFF. Zara has nice designs too. Going to get their basics. And I finally found a pair of classic, classy (and affordable!) pair of diamond studs! (: (: from Chomel. Only $11, sweet. Yup, also had cheesecake at Cheezycake hahah (I think that is the name of the shop). Niceee :D can't wait to bring my friends there to hang out! It's totally my new after-school spot from now on. And oh yes did I mention, there is STARBUCKS at Great World now! -Another reason to celebrate.
Okay. That was a shitload of daily rantings. On a more serious note, I actually want to talk about homosexuality. Recently, someone was telling me how angry he felt about Christians hating homosexuals (what with the anti-gay petitions etc regarding the change of the penal code.) He critisized Christians for condemning homosexuals, and rejecting these members of society. Thus, my friend does not support Christianity because in his eyes, many Christians are excluding homosexuals from humanity itself. Jesus on the other hand, hung out with people He viewed as sinners (tax collectors for example.) I think the right way to address this situation is like this. It is NOT right to reject a homosexual, but it is okay to reject the act of homosexuality. There is a difference, isn't there? You don't hate the person, you hate what he is doing. After all, it's only a part of that person, right? Furthermore, everyone is entitled to his or her own opinions. Maybe some people don't understand this notion. They do not see the fine line drawn between personality and character. Yeah. Hope I don't offend anyone or anything- this post is purely my two cents worth. :)