Yesterday. Went out with Phoebe and Joey (Tan YY). HAHA. They're the best peeps ever. :D We went to Ben & Jerry's for a chillout session. Been seriously putting on too much weight. Even my aunt noticed! Okay I digress. Today, watched The Seeker with Daddy-o (: (: haha, good show. Very gripping scenes. I think I screamed somewhere in the middle of the movie when some knife suddenly shot out from nowhere. Hmm. A good movie though. (: Very biblical too.. And just to add, I finally bought Khalil Fong's album This Love. He sings chinese soul music. Darn sexy voice (: hahaha. He's like the second chinese artist I listen to. Other than Jay.
Just came back from dinner. Went to Halia (in Ginger Gardens)! Lovely place at night. Feeling very full right now. Sigh, was just thinking so much about religion again. This is so tiring/trying/annoying blah blah blah why do I bother
What you've been conditioned to think can be good or bad right. Hmm.
TIRED, pissed off, so goodbye. Have a happy weekend everyone.