Hello, nothing's really been happening lately. PW is over, I've done some shopping, got back 10% more of my life but that's about it. Singapore is SO BORING. So anyways, recap recap.
1st Nov, ThursdayWent out shopping with Tara and Chris. I went out in the school PE shirt and looked sooo messy dishevelled sloppy cos I woke up late. Oh well! Bought a fox pullover, a dress from Hula & Co and a "Hazel Eyed Hottie" tee from a no name shop hahah. Only ten bucks. But I feel so stupid wearing it cos I totally don't live up to that caption.. That aside. Had a fun time. We sat around and crapped for a few hours, (shopping necessitates intermittent coffee breaks) :) Mhmm and that was about it. Diva has awesomeeee accessories. My god so tempted ):
2nd Nov, Today
Went out with Tiffany to watch Stardust. Had a salad at Mos Burger and headed down to catch the show. Not really very worth the money, Seeker was much better. But very sweet/touching quotes from the movies about love though. Wonder if I can find them online. Some girls in the theatre were
squealing (literally)
After that met Ven at Holland, did nothing, ate expensive food and did some shopping hahah. Anddd, MORE SHOPPING next week with Liane! Yayness. I totally can wait till band/school starts *SIGH*
Trying to load pics onto my com now...
Starting my own online clothes-tradeoff site:
Scarlet's Surprisescarletsurprise.livejournal.com ,
Will inform when everything's done up :)