Friends, who are you?
Sometimes I wonder. If you can be so proud, when it comes down to the crunch, will I still be your friend? What do you actually go for in a person? Status? Popularity? Nomatter how much I try to convince myself that we have something, you're kind-hearted, you're not mean and evil, but I still feel you're plastic. You're arrogant. I know this is just a personality issue, and I swore to myself I would never judge someone unless they're evil at heart.. But now when I think about it, everyone has a certain threshold before they become evil at heart. Being evil means to intentionally hurt someone to get what you want. And doesn't arrogance cause you to place yourself above others? So if your face is so important to you, you may choose to serve your own selfish desires more willingly than most..
At least this is what I think.
True that everyone has an ego but when arrogance influences your morality negatively... I think something is seriously wrong.
I'm having more God-problems I am so pissed.
Probably thinking too much again.
Why is life so anal?