I had the most horrendous dish EVER for lunch. It looked great, tasted fine at first but then too many half-raw, chunky garlic bits in the sauce made my stomach wince. ): And I totally stank of garlic after that YUCKKK. I officially have garlic phobia now. No more garlic for like a month or something.
Ok that was very random. And disgusting. Moving on to something else better.. Went out with Corn that day and discovered this ultra cool bar at Holland! Called ESKIBAR. Apparently it's freaking cold in there (colder than zero degrees! Like winter in Canada or something!) and you get to wear winter clothing in. Hmm. Interesting concept don't you think. Going to visit it soon. :D
zzzz. Life is miserable. There is band tune-in tomorrow. I'm in the games comm.. ZZZ. Haha. No offence whoever put me in there but I'm really not a games person. At least dump me in.. Decorations or Logistics, something passive would be nice. Okay but I hope it'll be a success tomorrow.. (:
I am randomly spouting nonsense! I think I am tired and annoyed and I should get some sleep. I finally got the graffiti shit to work on facebook yay. I am going to be addicted to that app. Yessss, goodnight. I have problems sleeping now. So irritating. Sick of living...