Today was fun :) The Percussionists went out for a section trip! :D We got plenty of exercise (West Coast Park's obstacle stations), we played a few good rounds of frisbee (good with the exeption of my horrendous propensity to throw/catch the frisbee at the wrong time/wrong place) and alas, we all emerged as lobsters.. Watched Enchanted after that. Quite a sweet show really :) very different.. But still all fairytale-ish and it just makes life alot sadder.. Cos we all know life isn't that awesome eh.
Okay, I'm being very pessimisstic here, but that's what life makes you to be.. Heh.. Though, we shouldn't let our dreams die, cos they're important too..
Okay, back to today, I accomplished something. I climbed the rope pyramid tower at the park. Woohoo! Haha. Okay. I am such a noob. Diehard noob. Deprived childhood, whatever you want to call it eh. But I am so proud of myself, first time in my life I managed to get more than halfway up that thing.. Goodness. Must thank the others, they really are very persuasive sectionmates. They actually tolerated my incessant whining/complaining/shrieking as I nagivated myself very very slowly up that tower. Haha. :)
Zoo trip next WOOTS :) More tanning, more pictures<33
Yay I love you Perc-eyyys!