Went to RC to collect my math stuff from Rebekah. Shopped awhile after that.. Then took the train to Queenstown where I stood waiting for 970 for about 45 minutes -.- Thankfully, something very different and exciting happened today! A guy approached me out of the blue to ask me which bus to take to get to his school. And we sorta had a conversation. Talked about schooling and blah. He hails from Malaysia, schooling here because life was too relaxed over there hahah! Like wtf people in Singapore would do anything to get a breather.. So anyway, it's nice to meet random people on the streets (: I would've never talked so long to a stranger in the past, but now it's kinda changed. Yeah. Oh well.. (:
Life is so utterly boring... I just got cable by the way. And MTV is somehow totally overrated? I watched Pop Inc and it totally SUCKED!! Omg. Vj Denise was annoying, and the songs all sucked. But okay, music is an individual preference what am I talking about. So far, MTV has been really boring.. :( maybe I should catch the better programmes like Pimp My Ride and all..