Hello there. I'm sick, really annoyed with the flu bug :( Fever, body aches, sore throat, runny nose, ahh! And I can't skip band pracs cos the concert's in two weeks' time? This isn't a holiday for me I swear. :(
And yesterday, was the worst day of my life.
I had an RV Percussion chalet at Pasir Ris to attend. So, I took an hour-long bus ride to Hougang, after which I trained all the way to Dhoby, then finally to Pasir Ris. The journey was longer than the time I spent at the chalet. The worst part was, IT WAS RAINING AND FREEZING COLD OUT THERE. I've never tried navigating my way to the chalet by myself, so naturally I got lost. I asked countless people for directions, and was SO MAD cos some of them just pretended to know what I was asking and pointed me to the most ridiculous places. They didn't even care that I was soaked wet in the rain. Seriously, if you don't know what someone is asking, just tell them you don't know! Instead of leading me to the wrong place.. God knows how many times I'd to walk up and down in the torrential rain (literally). BBQ was okay, though there were only two seniors there including myself..