Yeah, the title says it all.
I'm sorry my posts have been all about how exhausting life is, like how it's comparable to a never-ending freewheeling rollercoaster. It's like you get on it, and this crazy ride is a
tad too long. You're already about to barf, but the person in charge is not about to switch the darn machine off. Okay, I'm officially going crazy.
You see, these are the side effects of daily (well, almost! What do you call 4 out of 5 days?!) band practices and constant hollering/pressure/criticism from the Slavedriver aka Sir. It is so crazy, we even have to go back for practice on SUNDAY. He just called me and told me that many people are making sacrifices for this concert. Hell yeah.. We're all so stretched. I have hardly any free time to myself to think about important stuff, to catch up with schoolwork whatsoever. SIGH AND I JUST WANT A BREAK. Honestly, I can't wait for the concert to be over.. ):
In light of my impending depression, I stopped by Queenstown library to borrow two thick ZITS comic books. (: I heart comics. Haha. And, a book from the chick lit genre,
Evolution, Me & Other Freaky Creatures (I think that's the title.)
So well, I guess that's all that's been happening. I want 2008 to come and I don't know why. But time really flies. Soon it'll be time to make resolutions again, and soon it will be time to look back at another year of unaccomplished goals and failed resolutions. I guess life will always be this way yea?
Sigh, and I'll be eighteen next year. EIGHTEEN & LEGAL. WTF.
I'm not ready for life.