I just paid ten bucks to fax two pages of documents over to the US. WTH! It's daylight robbery. Just cos I didn't add 'Rui Sze' to my name on the SATs info page, I have to pay so much just to get it sorted out. Good grief.
And, I know I've been complaining about my current state of inertia (a term coined by Lee Lee Mui? Or maybe it's a physics definition) for the longest time, BUT I STILL CAN'T TEAR MY LAZY ASS AWAY FROM THE COUCH. I haven't revised anything from the J1 syllabus, and I'm still stuck on Practice Test 2 of my SATs textbook. HOW??! Taken from my friend's facebook profile, "Procrastination is like masturbation. Feels so good at first, but screws you up later on."
I really, really gotta get started.
Which means, I will be sacrificing TV time, com time, and shopping time (hmm maybe not the last one ;D) but yeah. But I will still be blogging as and when, cos ranting is of utmost importance. Haha.