It's 1:56AM now. I'm never going to make it for band tomorrow (9 at AJ, wtf!) And, I couldn't get an important file from the CJ band room. So I'm doubly screwed. Oh well, guess I gotta rely on my acting skills (someone once said girls had every right to act cute and helpless) to gain sympathy from Sir, if it still works.
Right. I went down to Queensway to settle all my christmas gifts today. Almost all anyway. Anyhow, I am happy with my purchases. (: The weather is really quite nice over here, except that because it rains so much, going out is really problematic. Cumbersome umbrellas, uncomfortable wet clothes!
SIGH and I really gotta get down to studying. !!! SATs and J1 stuff all untouched. ):
Life is so boring I am blogging everyday.
I WANT A LIFE, and I think I'm going crazy.
From Men In Trees, "Letting go is difficult but it's the only way to make space for the things to come."