I am so dead.
I know you're sick and tired of reading entry after entry of me whining about schoolwork and whatnot, but I'm sorry, there is nothing more exciting happening in my life so, another boring post.
It is the 28th and I've done nothing but watch stretches of Goong episodes (YES I KNOW I'M A GOONG ADDICT, but I just realised I haven't watched all the early episodes! Currenly at Ep 7), surf the net tirelessly, read classics by Jane Austen.. Nothing worthwhile. I'm currently at Paper Three (I think) of my SATs textbook! And yes, homework.. I've completed only three maths questions. I know I should stop whining about this but argh!!
AND SCHOOL LOOMS AHEAD.
Thank goodness tomorrow's free, except for a concert I'm attending in the evening.
I still have a ton of things to do ie. catch up with friends, shop more etc. (doing stuff I am not supposed to do)
And I'm celebrating New Year's Eve this year in town, with my parents.
At the rate that time passes, twenty four hours is not enough I swear. But then again, sometimes the quick pace really lightens the load of things. I can't imagine going through more shit in a day. Okay I'm not making sense am I. Blame it on the lack of sleep (I didn't catch a wink all night) Insomnia's cruel.
I'm stressed.
Sigh, Life.