I'm emo on christmas day. Just feel so ultra crappy it's unbelievable. But I've been on some kind of emotional rollercoaster lately (I swear it's just the pms?) but yeah, it's getting kinda freaky. I am never this emo. Oh well. :/
Christmas Eve was spent with my paternal side of the family. They came over to my place for dinner (potluck). Crazy amount of food, we had FOUR cakes and an endless supply of biscuits! And there were like about 20 people there. Impossible quantity of food! Presents were great, I got two bags (omgzz! haha) and tops, blah blah. (: And I got the mix-and-match perfume set from Body Shop! Was just toying with it just now. Have always wanted one of those d.i.y. perfume sets (: But we didn't take enough pics, no family photo ): though the cousins (including me) camwhored like shameless ah-lians :D Great night, but somehow it just lacked something. Everything was really rushed this year. Didn't get to sing carols and all.
Christmas day was spent with my maternal side of the family. Had lunch, and yes gorged down more calories! AHHH, totally dieting after christmas I SWEAR. More gifts blah blah, it was cool seeing everyone again, hanging out, catching up. But like I said, something's just different this year ): I don't feel the peace and happiness like I usually do on christmas. Feeling sad actually. Like everything's so materialistic. I don't feel much warmth this year.
Maybe it's just me though, thinking too much again.
Lonliness kills.