<333MTV NOW (:
Yes, it's kinda overrated. But the shows are really kinda growing on me. Pop Inc is not annoying at all when the vj's absent. Hooked on so many songs now!
Practising SAT papers are fun. Haha. What the hell right. But seriously it's great cos it's just a logic test. You don't have formulas to memorise (not much anyway) and there really isn't any studying to do. But well. Have been slacking much, since it's the holis. It's still hard to get down to the grind.. The english section can get pretty difficult though. I struggle with abstract passages. Hope I do well though! Must start serious work, before school starts... :( :( :(
Had dinner at Park Hotel with my mom. Heh. It was nice (: and I totally mean it. Haha. It's been a long time since I thoroughly enjoyed someone's company (: can't believe it took me so long to understand my mom. Yes, and I'm glad I do now. We talked about love, life, men... Hahaha. Yes. The usual female topics. How most men are all just insensitive beasts (sorry you guys out there, BUT IT'S TRUE), how love is not all magic and fantasy but more about sticking it out through thick and thin, how environment affects a person's personality.. Etc. Topics that I can finally relate to. Experiences that I can attest to.
Sigh, but after talking about all that stuff.. Marriage seems like a very bleak, sad, scary prospect. :(
SIGHHHH. Life.