In the hotel room now, parents are sleeping and I'm quietly typing away here! We just celebrated the New Year at ShangriLa, the food was good (: Well, despite me failing to accomplish all my resolutions every year, I'm still gonna make some, cos what's life without some goals huh haha. Okay that was lame I'm sorry. Well, here goes.
#Achieve 4As for A Levels, or maybe 3As + 1B (that B is for my bloody econs!) at least!
#Do well for SATs!
#More disciplined
#Mature in thoughts and actions
#Learn to be responsible
#And less selfish
#Dare to put myself out there when the situation arises (I gotta dare to fall)
#Finish thinking about emo stuff like God (something that takes time actually..)
#AND HENCE BE HAPPIER
(:
It all takes time..
Happy new year to all you folks out there too (:
Have a blessed year ahead.. (: stay happy and healthy and wise (: haha..
And because I don't wanna wake my parents up by watching goong on youtube, I shall take this short quiz instead. Heehee. Talk about bo liao. (:
Once again, happy new year all of you!! LOVE! (:
[Ripped from my friend, Beverley's blog]
1. What did you do in 2007 that you've never done before?
Pass exams without excessive nagging!
2. Did you keep your new year resolutions and will you make more for the next year?
Sorta did keep em, and yes I've made new ones..
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Nope
4. Did anyone close to you die?
No..
5. What countries did you visit?
Sabah
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
Responsibility, frugality.
7. What exact date(s) from 2007 will remain etched in your memory, and why?
Oh God, my birthday! My friends made it a bomb! (:
8. What was your biggest achievement of this year?
Getting promoted.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not studying hard enough, could've done better
10. Did you suffer any illness or injury?
No
11. What was the best thing you bought?
MY BROWN MANGO BAG WITH MARIA (:
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
Uh, not sure..
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
Not sure either.. No one in particular
14. Where did most of your money go?
Shopping/food
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Nothing. 07 was dead.
16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
Hate that I love you so
17. Compared to last year, are you:
happier or sadder: sadder
thinner or fatter: fatter
richer or poorer: richer
18. What do you wish you'd do more of?
Being rational. Control thoughts..
19. What do you wish you'd do less of?
Dreaming :) haha..
20. How did you spend Christmas?
Eating! With loved ones..
21. Did you fall in love in 2007?
:(
22. How many one-night stands?
:( HAHA.
23. What was your favourite TV program?
MTV.. I just got cable!
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Yeah.. Sadly.. Not hate though, dislike's the word..
25. What was the best book you read?
31 Dream Street
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
HMM, I love stage band music!!!
27. What did you want and get?
Grew up a little bit more (:
28. What did you get and not want?
Nothing.
29. What was your favourite film of this year?
Hunting & Gathering, Alvin & the Chips
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Celebrate with buddies in town, late-night movie.. 17
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
More friends in class..
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
More girly
33. What kept you sane?
Bestie, good friends and family :)
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Still Shin goon hahahah
35. What political issue stirred you most?
Hmm, I don't know..
36. Who did you miss?
My bestie in America, and I guess my old happy self..
37. Who was the best new person you met?
Woah, tons.. Haha.. :) I think my percussion section rocks this year.. Wahaha.. We're like the arts fac section! And we pretty much rule :)) Band people are awesome.. Percussion seniors, Phoebe (: Oh and not to forget Adam :) Classmates for a year, and I'm gonna miss him.. Very much..
38. Tell us a valuable lesson you learnt in 2007?
I've learnt to face reality, and not to believe in things just cos I want to. I'm still grappling with all this, I still stumble, but I realise growing up is a process, and life is a video game.. You face various monsters (representing obstacles in life) at each level which you've to fight off, and once you've won, you're going on to the next level. And the first time's always the most painful, but after that, it's pretty much okay. :)