Sorry for the lack of updates. Decided I needed time to study for SATs and of course, for schoolwork, which I've tried to catch up on in the middle of intense multi-tasking. Well, I'm glad to say I'M OFFICIALLY OVER WITH SATS!, and it went.. Well, fine I suppose. Except for the essay section which I TOTALLY screwed. They give you twenty five minutes to write an essay! I guess they just want to access your ability to think critically. But it was seriously tough. I only managed five-sixth of a page, while the guy on my left eased out a total of one and a half pages? So did everyone else I think :( But well, it's over. Aside from that, the other sections went fine, didn't have enough time but what the hell.
I am so sick of band. Never felt so unwilling to attend practice before, truthfully speaking. Life is just getting tougher and tougher as the weeks go by. When will February ever come? January seems to last forever.