School is ROT :( Time seems to be crawling by these days, though I'm still as busy, or maybe even busier. Still, 2007 seemed much more enjoyable than 08. And everyone agrees that the JC2 year is going at snail's pace :(
I got Econs tuition by the way. It's an SMU, and it's really good. I've finally found a tuition class that suits me, and I don't dread it at all cos the campus rocks (haha) and the teacher is uber nice (: Plus, she doesn't drag sessions. My attention span is short, and the most I can absorb is one and a half hours of lesson! Anything more and I'll zone out.
We've been having Mass PE for two weeks (and counting.. Another week to go!) Ten rounds of the track + taichi exercises! Very retarded. But we got that lovely PE teacher again! That's the only thing that isn't so bad.
Adam's quit school
I want to quit too :(
Hopefully my parents will let me quit if I do well for my SATs. !!! I will be really really happy. A year off uni isn't worth jc crap.