Hullo, CTs are over. Finally. But I screwed up econs so badly. I will get a straight zero for my essay on elasticity because it was so crappy (it filled up a page and a line, including a huge chunk of cancellations.) Maths was craazy, and lit was okay (but as usual I never finish- dang the poems!), GP FAIL, and chem went fine. I started studying like a week before. It's my first time being so unprepared for a major(?) test. But nevermind, I'm glad it's over. Two three-hour papers yesterday turned me into a walking zombie.
And, I quote a conversation with a friend, Joey:
Wednesday, 7.35am, at the corridor. Maths paper in the morningJoey: Wah, you study until siao already ah
Me: Huh? Yeah duh, there's maths today?!
Joey: (laughs)
So I'm in a daze, and I go to the bathroom after I put my bag down. I look into the mirror and aghast! A PORTION OF MY FRINGE IS A HAIRBALL. And no that's not the scariest part. It wasn't the exam period madness. I LOOK LIKE THAT EVERY MORNING. I go to school with wet hair assuming I look fine cos how much worse can uncombed wet hair look since it's already stringy and messy? Apparently, it can. And apparently, no one cares because I don't get weird stares from anyone any day. (Maybe I don't notice.. Or maybe I don't care..) Nevertheless, it proves Adam's thesis right: No one gives a shit about you in college.
...But yes, lesson learnt.
PS: Speaking of which, I did get a nice trim today (finally some free time on my hands.) And I watched the Spartans. Spastic brainless shit, but loved it. Hilarious to the max! :D