Okay I think I have a very cute new layout :) can you tell I'm bored and slacking at home. My intention was to come online to get the econs project sorted out but the damn file took so long to load and my com is in terrible shape so I kind of gave up. So here I am, on Blogger! Oh, and I just taught my dad how to set up a blog too haha. He's a real tech freak. And, some not-so-very-interesting-news but my long lost friend added me on facebook! I think I've reconnected with a couple of old friends through fb. Awesome stuff! Annnnd, we had band today at AJC. It was really boring cos we did basics. It's my favourite activity actually but was kinda sucky today cos the weather was humid.. And then it rained again at night and it's now bloody cold. ARGH. Global warming and its consequences!