Hello, I am finally updating again, just to let you know I'm alive and kicking :D (not) but well anyway. I'm just only surviving, thanks to my usual hectic schedule. A few significant events happened within the span of a month. The first- THE END OF CON FUOCO VI! Yes, we all pulled through and came back in one piece *pats the back of any bandsman who's reading this* yupyup. Congrats to ourselves, we're now well on our way into completing our next challenge.. The Australian trip. :) (sorry I can't help the sacarstic pessimissm) But seriously, I wouldn't have made it through all this if not for my bosom buddies in band (: I love you all to bits and pieces. One good thing that comes out of all this is probably the section bonding. I really, really would not be sane if not for my great friends..
Apart from ranting about band, pardon me if I bore you with more details of Lit Evening 2008. It was actually pretty fun and enlightening. We had a professional stage director to speak to us. He provided really meaningful insight for our lit drama texts. The performances put up by the other lit classes were pretty awesome too. And almost everyone was dressed to the nines, I felt thoroughly underdressed in my black top, green pants and black heels. Yes, I'm from CJC Arts Faculty, what the hell was I thinking when I picked that outfit last night?
So basically, that's how April-May went. Leaving on the third of June for Australia. Hello kangaroos!
I think we all need a good break after the mids.