Hi, well life has been a huge bore. So much that I really have nothing to blog about.. Highlights since I last updated: I've graduated from band!!! (free from His evil clutches), I miss my section, and.. I'm ending school in a few weeks time! The thought of being able to really study and rest at home without dragging myself into Mary Goh's lectures just to fall asleep is amazing. I can hardly wait. I can hardly wait to get out of JC and get my life back.. University sounds like it's gonna be a breath of fresh air :D My only dilemma would be which course to take. Economics, maybe. Apparently, there's this joint degree program at NUS FASS. I'll be able to spend two years in Chapel Hill in US! Very attractive course indeed. (:
Ah well. That's all for now.. Prelims are up in two weeks, study hard everyone! And good luck!