Today's my mom's birthday! Just came back from dinner with my parents (: had awesome French cuisine. Very filling, and very fattening indeed. Gosh. My walk home today has all gone to waste.
Anyway. Guess what? Two third of the cohord failed econs. Yeah. And my class (bunch of U-graders) has seven passes. Not bad eh. But somehow I think I'm not gonna make it this time. Sigh. Life sucks. Prelims are super duperly demoralizing. If I fail econs/math, I may just cry. This is like, the suckiest period of school life EVER. And owing to my potentially lacklustre results, I just recalled something someone said to me a year back. Something mean about me. And it's pretty scary. I feel so sad now. Though I know I shouldn't let what people say affect me. It may not even be true. Intelligent people don't always get things right anyway. STAY STRONG GRACE!
I miss my best friend now. SIGH.