A's ended on the 24th! Heh (: I checked my math answers online (yeah some tutor put it up), but I really can't remember my answers and everything. So yea, I guess there's no point worrying lah, whatever's happened can't be altered anymore. Looking on the bright side, post A's have been relaxing! Been out for the past week, shopping, watching movies basically chilling (: and it's true JC wouldnt't have been livable without my best pals. Truly, who're with you now are the truest friends you can have. Just wanna take this chance to thank all my friends who've stuck with me. Band people youre the BEST. I still love my section ahelllot because you guys are just kickass awesome. And to classmates like Celine, Adam Rebekah, thanks for making JC a hell lot better too! And old pals (rare as you are) Lengshan and Maria, where would I be without you.
So I've come out of JC relatively unscathed, now that's a feat. Haha. In the middle of j2 I really thought I wasn't gonna make it.
Yes and this is random and weird and freaky all at the same time, but I had pangs of nostalgia yesterday night and youtube-ed RVHS. And guess what. My drumset playing got recorded by someone at sentosa during one of our performances. Haha. Kinda creepy eh, I didnt even know I was up there!
And I just signed up for relief teaching! Mommy's idea. Good exposure too, I think. The pay's pretty decent. Signed up for A Math, Lit and E Math. Considered Visual Arts but then thought better of it after recollections of our rv art classes raced through my mind. I dont want that kinda torture, nooo.