Hello! No I'm not dead, still alive and kicking. Thank God A's are almost over, just one last annoying paper to go, on the 24th. After which (I promised Celine) I'll hold a placard that'll say "I JUST FINISHED MY A'S SUCKERS" and parade around town :D all the way after midnight! That, and another hundred million other things I've got planned ie prawning on prom night, drinking tons of boba, watching movie marathons, lose weight, pig out etc etc. As you can tell, I just have too many plans! Lit students are really such losers. We have a whole long boring week to kill for one paper the following week! CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT.
Well I've been playing abit already. Watched a midnight movie with my parents- James Bond! It's good. Very different from the usual. And, the soundtrack is MIND-BLOWING. I am so in love with it right now: Another way to die by Jack White & Alicia Keys. Awwwwesome (:
OK i really really want a camera. My blog posts are so boring without pictures. Shall go bug my dad for one!