"What does it mean, for example, to say that one statement entails another? Methodology, another core subject, is concerned with the practice of science. What reasons can we have for preferring one theory to another? Can theories be proven? Epistemology raises questions about what we can know. How do we acquire knowledge? What distinguishes knowledge from a lucky guess? Can we ever attain certainty? Under the heading of Metaphysics, many different problems concerning the fundamental nature of reality are studied. What, for example, is time? What is truth? What is causation?" (taken from the UCL website.)
I think I have fallen in love with philosophy. I know, it's very much a killer subject without much prospects in store for one holding a Bachelor degree, but I really want to take it up now. If I don't major in it, I'm definitely going to take it as an elective course (: