Hello hello! Celine and I went to the Botanic Gardens for some exercise. Our motivation was mainly to get to the cafe but haha yeah, well it worked and we walked quite a distance. And we went through Nassim Road all he way to Orchard. Finally we're doing something productive, getting our
flabs worked ;) well aaand we got a scrapbook for our food hunts. How cool is that huh! Okay so much for the awesome slacking, I am running out of good ol hard cash and I freakin need a job. Kinda scared to try relief teaching. Hope MOE doesn't call me hahah. Don't wanna get bullied by kids half my age, seriously (though I can totally see that happening.)
Ok and despite having so much fun, I feel my life's kinda meaningless. Random comment but yes. I wanna do something cool, thrilling, mind blowing... And I really don't know what it is. Ah well. I have a feeling this is just the work of those evil hormones in my body hah.