I can safely say I've found what I'm looking for. Remember when I said I wanted to try something thrilling and mind blowing? Okay, this may sound like an anti-climax, but what I need is to CYCLE DOWN A STEEP SLOPE. Haha. On Sunday, Jengting YongJing Esther Rachel and I went to Sentosa to cycle/volley and it was the first time I ever rode a bike (thanks to Jengting who rode in tandem with me... YOU'RE THE BEST! :D) Cycling downhill around Sentosa Cove was awesommme. I love feeling the wind in my hair and all that adrenaline! I can do it over and over again! This might actually motivate me to learn how to cycle. Hmm.
And today was the funnest day yet! Celine and I went galavanting in town again. Uhh I earned myself fifty bucks yesterday for GP tuition (ha ha which was a mini disaster) and I'm back to being broke again. Our tai tai lifestyle is hard to upkeep. All this high-maintenance living includes taking (at least) three coffee/afternoontea breaks every shopping trip. And, the inability to refuse cute and cheap tees. We bought matching ones today from Far East. Cheap & good! :D this is totally how we roll. Haha.
Ok and about pet society. I didn't know that people could find out about house visits. So I've been going around kissing everybody when I visit them. Haha cos it's the fastest action available and I can earn coins. So. Ya. Celine alerted me to the fact that my pet's been sexually harrassing every other pet daily... And I am deeply humiliated.
Anyways...
STUFF I NEED
1) black + white shorts
2) light blue River Island bag!
3) CASH/RICH BOYFRIEND (whichever comes first.)