This guy at Raffles City should have his pants sued off. He's a salesman selling herbal packs at the basement. When I walked past today, he practically jumped at me and used some extremely high voice to frighten me (I suppose that's how lowly he's stooped to, to get customers' attention.) I really hate him because (a) I am a total chicken and I get scared by everything (ask my bandmates), (b) today wasn't the first time dammit. He's pounced on me before and this is the second time I jumped out of my skin. HE SHOULD BE TAKEN TO COURT for using such sale tactics. His scare made me feel awful until now. GRRRRRRR. One more time and I swear I will yell at him in the middle of RC. Just wait and see. Anyway, this post also serves as a caution to all you people who shop at RC. Watch out for this lunatic. He likes to intimidate girls... SICKO.