It feels like a really long time since I had fun. I miss my secondary school days when I hung out after school with Maria. The days when I broke all the rules and I was proud of it. The days when getting F9 in school didn't matter. Seems like the older you grow, the responsibilities you carry get heavier, life seems to become more serious. And that's when the fun ends. How tragic. I'd do anything for that spark of excitement again.
The last time I felt that insane static joy was probably in CJ, with the band. I was writing my CV for an internship application just now, and I'd to include my band achievements and all. Which inevitably led to happy thoughts :) of the days we hung out in the audi during band camp. It always sucks when you're in it, but you don't realise how happy you truly are. It's so human to neglect the good things in life, isn't it? We should learn to appreciate the happiness that's right before our eyes.
Which brings me to my most important point of all. I want to go clubbing before I hit real adulthood. I want to have the chance to make up, giggle and trip over my heels in Grand Copthorne's toilet. I want to tell my kids next time that mummy looked like a skank. And that she hung out with assholes who spiked her drink. Okay, no, not going that far but you get my drift. What am I doing stuck in this rut? When I look back I will probably regret that I decided to go down the predictable route. Not that clubbing is extraordinarily cool, but, it's better than stalking ex-lovers on facebook.
Okay I will apply for hall next sem :D and then hopefully things will look up. Seems kind of strange though, that I am the only one so dissatisfied with uni life. Haha.