Good morning! It's 2:22am and I'm up doing my fourth draft of The Essay. Haha. It's only 1/3 complete but better than nothing? I'm happy though. Cos of two things!
1. HOLLYHOQUE UPDATED and I ordered :D :D whee clothes
2. My dad is the sweetest guy on earth! He did research for me about the essay. And he even wrote an intro para for me. He read both my articles, and even sourced extra material! Don't think fathers like him exist on earth, only in heaven <3
And something that could potentially make me happy:
3. Macs breakfast tomorrow? If I can wake up hahahaha. Which probably won't happen, if you know me :D Geez 9am!! But yes. I love my NUS friends. Having breakie with them is such a delight.
Okay deadline for the paper is tomorrow (midnight!) and most of the mno video-ing is over. When next week rolls by I think I will be happier by about ...80%? HAAH then it'll decrease again, cos there's the LAST usp paper to pull through, among other biz nonsense (finals, etc.) Oh and ACC TEST WAS A DISASTER. Killjoy. =X
Awlrite, going to continue with writing my essay after this brief rant. I can never write my essay conitunously! Write->FB->Write->Shop->Write->Blog. ...->WRITE. :(